Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 15: Crockpot Steak Strips

Day 15.

I knew I was going to be running like crazy today, so I thought I had better use the crockpot for supper. :)

Here's what you'll need.
Photobucket
1 /12 lbs of cube steak or any tenderized cut of beef
1 onion
3 stalks celery
1 cup water
1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
garlic salt

Photobucket
Start by slicing the beef into bite sized strips

Photobucket
Dice up an onion

Photobucket
And about 3 stalks of celery

Photobucket
Put all that in your crockpot, and pour a cup of water over it all.

Photobucket
Add in the Worchestershire sauce.

Photobucket
Sprinkle some garlic salt on the top. Cook this on low for 6-8 hours. When it's done, we serve it over egg noodles or mashed potatoes.

I don't have a picture of the finished product because I wasn't home when it was time to eat. Kurt and Millie said it was good. :)

No comments: