Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 29: Bubble Pizza

Day 29.
This recipe is for my friend, Megan and her son Parker. Megan cut my hair today, and we were discussing my blog. I mentioned that I was blogging about bubble pizza tonight, and Megan was uber-excited! So, Megan and Parker, this one's for you guys!!! Millie is having her VERY FIRST SLEEPOVER tonight, so I thought this one would be fun for the girls. They really liked it!

Here's what you need.
Photobucket
2 cans of biscuits
1 jar pizza sauce
Toppings of your choice
1 package mozzarella cheese

Photobucket
Pop open your can of biscuits.

Photobucket
Separate out the biscuits.

Photobucket
Cut the biscuits in half.

Photobucket
Then in half again, cutting each biscuit into 4 pieces.

Photobucket
After cutting both cans of biscuits, lay them in a single layer in a 9X13 pan.

Photobucket
Spoon about half a jar of pizza sauce onto the biscuits. Don't saturate the biscuits totally.

Photobucket
For ours tonight, we used ham.

Photobucket
And pepperoni.

Pop it into a preheated 400* oven for 15-20 minutes. After 15-20 minutes, top the pizza with cheese. Bake for about 5 minutes more, or until the cheese is all melted.

Photobucket

Good thing I had such great help, huh?
Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan said...

Can't wait to try it tonight!! Hope the sleep over went well:)

But you can call me Miss... said...

So do you just cut it like brownies when it is done then?