Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 3: Italian Beef for Lunch and Leftovers

Day 3:

We had the Italian Beef for lunch. Yum.

Photobucket
This is what it looks like after it's cooked all the way through.

Photobucket
I like to toast a bun, load it up, and top it with cheese.


For supper, I used the leftover beef to make beef and noodles.

Photobucket
Heat up a big pot of water.

Photobucket
You'll use these noodles, or any other thin noodle.

Photobucket
Dump them in.

Photobucket
Then add some beef.

Cook until the noodles are done, and the liquid has reduced a bit. Serve over mashed potatoes.


I don't have any pictures of the finished product because I stared to feel sickish as I cooked. I didn't eat at all. Boo! I went upstairs to take a bath, and 45 minutes or so later, Kurt had to shimmy the lock open on the bathroom because I fell asleep in the bath! When he woke me up, I thought I was in bed, so I was super angry at him. Duh. It took me a minute to figure out what was going on. So I got out, dried off, and went to bed. I slept in until 11:30 today, so I feel quite a bit better now!

No comments: