Sunday, April 11, 2010

Day 101: Chocolate Eclair Dessert

Day 101.

This is one of my moms favorite desserts. She wanted me to make it for Easter, so I did. I'm SUCH an AMAZING daughter!!! (Right, mom????)

Here's what you'll need.
Photobucket
2 packages graham crackers
3 cups milk
1 box french vanilla instant pudding
1 box cheesecake instant pudding
1 8oz carton CoolWhip, thawed
1 can chocolate icing

Photobucket
Start by laying out a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.

Photobucket
Place the puddings into a bowl.

Photobucket
Add the milk, and mix well.

Photobucket
Dump in the CoolWhip and stir again.

Photobucket
Spread half the pudding mixture over the bottom layer of crackers.

Photobucket
Add another layer of crackers

Photobucket
Then the rest of the pudding mixture.

Photobucket
Top with a final layer of crackers.

Photobucket
Spread the prepared frosting over the top.

Refrigerate for a couple of hours, at least. I prefer overnight.

No comments: