Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 113: Beef Kebabs and Veggie Kebabs

Day 113.

Whoops. I didn't get this one up last night. Sorry about that. I had an Uppercase Living party, and some friends stayed and chatted until about 2am. By then, I was ready for bed!

But here it is.

Here's what you'll need for the beef.
Photobucket
1 lb. beef stew meat
about 2 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
1 teaspoon seasoned salt

Photobucket
Place the beef in a bowl, sprinkle with seasoned salt and pour worchestershire sauce over the top.

Photobucket
Toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.

Photobucket
These were the veggies I used. Mushrooms, green peppers, red onions and cherry tomatoes. I just tossed these with a little bit of black pepper and sea salt.

Photobucket
Thread onto skewers which have been soaked.

Photobucket
Do the same with the beef.
Grill until desired doneness.

Photobucket
Grill the veggie skewers until crisp-tender.

Photobucket
Millie likes the mushrooms. :)

Photobucket
Ta-da!


1 comment:

Megan said...

AHH we love to make kebabs!! Yummy I know what I am having for supper tomorrow night!